Established inside our winery Finca La Emperatriz
Finca La Emperatriz Villas are found in Baños de Rioja, in the heart of a historic and unique vineyard that belonged to Eugenia de Montijo, the last Empress of France and wife of Napoleon III.
An unbeatable location
Located very close to the main tourist towns in La Rioja: Haro, Ezcaray, Santo Domingo, Nájera and just 30 minutes from Logroño, the capital.
A different wine tourism experience
Imagine staying in the heart of Rioja Alta, surrounded by the largest Singular Vineyard in the D.O. Ca Rioja.
With all the comforts.
Perfectly equipped to make you feel at home. Our villas are a great option to design your getaway to La Rioja.
GENERAL SERVICES OF THE VILLAS
Attention to our guests.
Our Villa Nº3 is adapted.
Free in all villas.
Visits and experiences on the state.
Free at the property.
Served in the villa with prior request if it is not booked.
Ideal for families
Cots available upon request.
Regulated temperature in all rooms.
Up to 25 kilos.
1 per villa.
Located on the winery with a public use terrace.
Terrace and Garden
In all our villas overlooking the vineyard and for private use.
Prior request. Additional supplement.
Villa 1 (family)
2 bedrooms / 2 baths / 4 adults + 2 children
Ideal for families who want to visit La Rioja with all the home comforts, a terrace and a private garden in the heart of Finca La Emperatriz.
Villa 2 (suite)
1 bedroom / 1 bath / 2 adults + 2 children
Perfect for couples who want a getaway. They can enjoy a good book and a glass of wine in the villa’s library by the fireplace.
- Logroño is 50 km away – 30 minutes
- Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 7 km by LR111 – 5 minutes
- Haro at 14 km by LR111 and N126 – 10 minutes
- Ezcaray at 21 km by LR111 – 20 minutes
- Vitoria-Gasteiz at 64 km – 50 minutes
- Madrid at 330 Km – 3 hours
- Bilbao at 110 km – 1 hour, 10 minutes
- San Sebastian at 160 km – 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Burgos at 95 km – 1 hour
- San Torcuato Aerodrome 8.2 km
- Logroño – Agoncillo Airport, 65.5 km
- Vitoria Airport, 67.3 km via A1 and AP68
- Bilbao Airport, 116 km
The villas are located next to major tourist attractions in La Rioja, such as Haro, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Ezcaray, Nájera and San Millán de la Cogolla among others.
- San Millán de La Cogolla – Suso and Yuso Monasteries, 19 km – 25 minutes
- Monastery of Santa Maria La Real de Nájera 28 km away – 15 minutes
- Cathedral of Santo Domingo de La Calzada at 7 km – 5 minutes
- Museum of La Rioja in Logroño 50 km away – 30 minutes
- Vivanco Museum of Wine Culture in Briones 20 km away – 18 minutes
- Rioja Alta Golf Club, 15 km along A12 – 15 minutes
- Municipal Golf Course of Logroño, 47 km by A12- 25 minutes
- Izki Golf Club, 70 km along Cl-127- 1 hour
Nature and outdoor activities
- Monte San Lorenzo
- Valdezcaray ski slopes at 38 km – 40 minutes
- Oja River greenway
FRECUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Everything you need to know about our Villas
From what time can I access the villa on the day of arrival?
- Entry to the villas can be done from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
At what time should I leave the villa on the day of departure?
- The departure from the villas can be done until 11 noon.
I'm going to arrive at the hotel very late at night, will I lose my reservation?
- Of course not, but it will be necessary for you to notify us in advance to anticipate arrival.
Is there parking in the villas?
Yes, and it is free for our guests.
Can I bring my pet?
- Yes of course. We allow pets up to 25 kilos and only one pet allowed per villa. The admission supplement is € 25 pet/day. Click here for more information.
Is smoking allowed?
- Only in the private terraces of the villas and outdoor areas.
If you have any other questions, please contact us